Friday 26 October 2007

Big Night Jitters?

Well folks i've been booked to perform a private halloween party, and i'd be lying if i said I wan't a little nervous. I know the guy who's hosting, and he loves me, thinks i'm hilarious, so I should be guaranteed a laugh, but you just never know! The thoughts of who's going to be there, their political views, what they deem as good or bad taste, and kids! Shit I hope there's no kids or that's half my act gone! This is starting to fuck up my sleep pattern, I need a good 8hours a day..........................and another 6 maybe at night, and that's me, i'm fine!

1 comment:

Jaggy said...

In Scotland they call it "singin' tae yer auntie" when asked to perform to a crowd of people who know you. And lets face it, if you're crap then we'll tell you. But we want an original performance with original material, not just a bad impersonation of someone that nobody but a few people will know.
It's gonna be a long night. Anyone for karaoke.